Navigating Change is a three-day retreat for professionals in the midst of uncertainty, transition and change due to an M&A situation. This experiential program, co-lead with Sandy Swider of Swider & Co., makes room for participants to acknowledge the impact and move forward with confidence and productivity.
Having been on the sides of both acquiring and being acquired, we know first-hand that healthy transitions can be difficult to achieve. That’s why we designed a program to guide leaders through the complexities of accepting and adjusting to the new reality and laying the foundation for moving into what’s next.
The program provides a safe environment where leaders can work through challenges of change and step into new levels of leadership agility and emotional intelligence while being grounded in authenticity. Topics include:
- Relating to the three phases of transition
- Satisfying the need for meaning and productivity during transition
- Integrating mindfulness throughout the process
- Building emotional intelligence: relying on the positive emotions while clamping down on the negative ones
- Lifting out of the current perception of reality to an expanded appreciation of possibility
- Valuing your leadership story – key to moving on and moving forward
- Identifying strengths, underlying beliefs and motivations that serve as well as those that limit effectiveness during times of change
Navigating Change helps you grow as an agile, engaged and inspirational leader during times of transition.
If you’d like to learn more about this program, please contact me.