I’ve been where you are: I needed to get clarity around my dreams and goals and a road map for the intentional changes required to achieve them. So, when it was clear that being a solo act was not doing it for me, I turned to a coach.
From personal experience, I know the power in coaching – the ways in which it can facilitate transformation for the better in work, leadership and life.
What if you could experience a coaching that
- Create more self-awareness around where you are today and where you want to be with both your “being” and “doing”
- Envision your ideal self: who you aspire to be and what you want to accomplish with the work you do
- Define your real self: what you are known for and what underscores your leadership
- Identify where the real and ideal self are and are not aligned: the gaps to fill, strengths to develop and behaviors to shed as you intentional change from real to ideal self
- Develop a blue-print and learning agenda for turning aspirations into reality
- Experiment and practice new behaviors and roles
What is the Coaching Journey all about?
During your coaching journey, we’ll work together to define your goals, develop the strategy for your leadership and create actions for your growth. Our work is centered around the vision you have for a positive future.
We’ll start out documenting your goals and detailing how I can best work with you. Then we’ll dive right in, working side-by-side throughout the process that will encompass your coaching journey.
These sessions bring out your best thinking, connect you to yourself and present new ways of being and doing. You are assisted to excavate your leadership equity, from both the rational and emotional components.
The journey will encompass honest feedback from others, heighten your awareness of emotional and body intelligences and unearth your strengths, values and leadership characteristics. You will discover clarity about your leadership strategy and goals while gaining mastery to lead from your authentic place with enhanced skills, transformed relationships, and changed behaviors.
Is this for me?
These coaching sessions are ideal for an executive looking to intentionally change, whether it is to get on a growth track and shift gears, seek a promotion or new position, or develop more self-awareness and success in the current position. The bottom line is this: you want to reach your greatest potential.
What benefits are received from this Coaching?
- Shifted mind-set in how you see yourself and your potential
- Differentiated attributes for standing out and understanding your value
- Know-how to raise your visibility and credibility
- Actions and metrics to achieve your goals
- A foundation to build up and evolve over time