Sharing your wisdom and gleaning from others with a small group of 6 – 8
I’ve been where you are: a leader with a new level of responsibility who has moved into the next step of career progression.
So, I know first-hand the challenges you are facing and understand how beneficial a mastermind of peers could have been to me.
What if you could experience:
- Support from other executives at your level.
- Help with your leadership development, team interactions and business challenges.
- Mastermind calls to share your wisdom and glean from others.
- Hot seat opportunities to be heard and receive new ideas and perspectives.
- Coaching to assist your grow in self-awareness and impact on the organizations you lead.
- Accountability to boost and maintain focus.
What is a Mastermind?
Executives from different businesses models, career experiences, educational backgrounds and life-stages are brought together to form a Mastermind that will benefit your leadership, team interactions and business results.
Members of your Mastermind are not in your company, work group or circle of friends. And they are just like you, pursuing success in leadership, business and life. They are leaders you will come to lean on and count on, and leaders you will support and advise.
The Mastermind size is small enough for personalized attention, large enough for creative thinking and diverse enough for varying opinions. Together with commitment and focus, we build a group that allows for connection and community, advice and counsel, and accountability and acknowledgement.
By digging deep to know you as well as your business, responsibilities and challenges, we are able to offer creative direction, innovative ideas, new perspectives and best practices.
Is this for me? Are you an Executive…
- Seeking purpose, clarity and achievement.
- Pursuing self-improvement, growth and learning.
- Striving to work productively and enjoy free time.
- Willing to give and receive advice, ideas, perspectives.