I started speaking professionally when I was a technical sales rep for IBM, back in the day when PCs were the new kids on the block. I realized then that I had a special talent for easily connecting with audiences and workshop participants. That recognition drove me to continue speaking throughout my career.
Now I have harnessed that talent into professional speaking for corporate clients. As a natural-born storyteller, my presentation style is grounded in Native American Wisdom:
Tell me a fact and I’ll listen.
Tell me a truth and I’ll learn.
But tell me a story, and it will live in my heart forever.
Using story, I entertain, motivate and inspire, delivering a powerful message that represents a universal truth and provides an emotional impact. Moreover, I leave my clients and audiences empowered with tools and insights on new ways of leading.
- Leadership Branding: Fueling engagement, interaction and interconnectedness
- Being True to Ourselves: Whole, Fulfilling and Creative Workplaces
- Centered Leadership: A Model for Work and Life
- Find the Leader Within: Creating from Self
I can also customize presentations specifically for your audience and requirements, delivering engaging messages in a many different formats.
- General & Breakout Sessions
- Workshops, Seminars & Facilitated Meetings
- Panel Discussions
- Corporate Training Programs
If you’d like to hire me to speak at your event, conference or workshop, please fill out the form in the contact section.