Team & Organizational Coaching
What if you could experience the ability to:
- Tap into the true potential of your team members’ collective intelligence and creativity.
- Redirect focus from individuals within your team to the team as a whole.
- Move beyond personal agendas and conflicts to a positive and generative group identity.
- Enable your team’s identity for the resilience and resources necessary in navigating challenges and changes.
- Support your team’s creative thinking needed to face your challenges and be innovative.
What is Relationship Systems Coaching?
Along the lines of focusing on emotional intelligence and social intelligence for growth at the individual level, Relationship Systems Coaching employs principles and tools for expanding the capacity and potential of interactive human systems.
Said differently, Relationship Systems Coaching enables leaders to change the dynamics with their team when focus is directed not to individuals on the team but rather to the team as an entity in itself.
Each individual team member’s experience is both personal and a voice within the system. Relationship System Coaches recognizes that the voice not only belong to the individual but to the team to which he belongs.
As such, the coaching brings forth expressions once viewed as personal as information about the team’s health and needs. This information enables leaders and people within the team to become sensitive and alert to the dynamics within and unfolding around the team’s environment.
By listening to and understanding these dynamics, wisdom and information held by the group entity can be accessed. Sometimes this information is different from what has been uncovered by individuals. The awareness of new information changes the team and moves leaders to work both with individuals and the system as a whole.